Benefits of Single-Tooth Dental Implants
Posted by MINT DENTAL CARE on Feb 24 2021, 10:13 AM
Implants are best to fix decayed or missing teeth. They are screw-like structures that are implanted in the jawbone. They have numerous benefits and help restore your smile.
Benefits of single implants
- You can opt for bridge implants as well as the single-tooth implant. The implants help restore the functionality and appearance of the teeth. The main benefits of single tooth implants are:
- They do not disturb the neighboring teeth. A single implant ensures that the surrounding teeth remain intact and protects them from the diseases the decayed tooth might have caused. Or, in the case of a missing tooth, a single-tooth implant prevents misalignments.
- The implant replaces the natural tooth and the root and hence allows the jawbone to grow naturally.
- A missing tooth might diminish your overall smile and also hampers the chewing process.
- A single tooth implant is fixed to your jawbone and can be cared for like other natural teeth.
- You can floss and brush just like you always did. This would hence, avoid any chances of being attacked by germs that lead to cavities.
- It is convenient as it ensures you speak and eat comfortably.
- They are successful in every sense- durable, strong, supporting, aesthetically pleasing.
- It can be key to your overall health as it would avoid any chances of spreading the diseases from the decayed tooth to the healthier ones.
So, now you are well-informed about the benefits of a single-tooth implant. We hope you would now be able to fix your missing tooth or a decayed one before it leads to other diseases. The sooner you get it fixed, the better it would be for all the surrounding teeth. Your dentist will help you know about the procedure’s details and guide you according to your specific needs. Therefore, make sure you get an appointment as soon as possible and initiate the required treatment!